Results of Crochet Lathe

Recently I made a post about a Crochet Lathe website that could be very useful. Well, I have tried out the pattern it gave me for a rough drawing of the Patchy Patch toy and while it was fairly close to pattern I had created on my own, it didn’t turn out the way I wanted. The bottom ending up looking more like a balloon than the bottom should and a lot shorter at that. Needless to say it was a rough quick drawing of it and it was my first attempt at working with this website. So with a little fine tuning I’m sure it could be very useful in the future. But as for now I am going to continue on with the one I have made on my own.

I forgot to take a picture of the results, but I had only made it up to the neck before I didn’t like it and ripped out the stitches to start over with my own pattern. I am sure that with more time and attention to the dimensions of your drawing you could get the results you would like.

Let me know if any of you try it out, I would be happy to see what you make of it!

Cheers!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s